• In a Moroccan Hammam SPA or your bathroom warm up your body with a hot bath, shower or steam for 10 min to open pores.
• Apply generously (1/4 cup) KENZA Pure Moroccan Black Soap all over your body. Let it penetrate for 5 to 10 min (it is important to stay in a warm environment).
Rinse off with warm water (no soap).
• Soak you KENZA Hammam Glove in hot water to soften it.
• Rinse the glove and start massaging gently skin (body only) in circular motion. After few minutes layers of dead skin and impurities will roll off the body onto the
“KIssa” exfoliating glove.
• Wash and dry your KENZA Hammam Glove.
• Soak hair with KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil, wrap with a towel or plastic cover. Leave 30min.
• In a glass bowl mix a cup of KENZA Pure Rhassoul Lava Claywith 1/2 cup of KENZA Pure Rose Toner , few drops of KENZA Pure Lavender Oil and add warm water or milk until You get the right consistency of a paste to apply all over your body and face. Lie down, let it dry for 15-20min. Rinse the clay off.
• Wash with your favorite KENZA Soap (SPA Bar Soap or Moroccan Oils Soap) and shampoo hair.
• Indulge in a rich, fragrant and sensual KENZA Pure Marrakech Body Oil and apply your favorite KENZA Facial oil (Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, or Fusion oil).
Plan on creating your own Moroccan hammam experience. We provide the products: bit.ly/1S0k2WO
We are giving 10 bottles of KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil 1oz ($17 value)
Our main goal at KENZA International Beauty is to let you discover the real Moroccan Oils from Morocco:
Argan oil (because the Argan trees has been growing only in Morocco for centuries) but also Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Rose Oil, and many more.
We share information with you about the source of our beauty products, we let you sample it at fairs and we are present on all social media platforms trying to expose you to the real Moroccan beauty oils.
A great article in The Guardian Newspaper explain it all also make sure to read it.
“People got crazy over it. And when you see the product, there is nothing to get crazy about,” says Fajry flatly, “this is crap.”
Products were either mixed with chemicals or of low quality, easy to spot because the oil is slimy. She took it personally.
Dr. Oz also had a great segment about it on his show. This short video explains it so well: How to buy Argan Oil?
Most hair products brands, using the popularity of the name Argan oil or Moroccan oil contain few drops of the actual oil. There is nothing Moroccan about these ingredients (beside the drop of Argan oil they add):
And there are hundreds of products in the market fooling the consumer. Don’t be one of them.
We decided to offer ten bottles of KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil 1oz ($17 value). The only hair treatment with real Moroccan oils: Organic Argan oil & Prickly Pear Seed Oil, No Dimethicone or Silicone Chemicals (cyclomethicone, cydotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane)
This year KENZA International Beauty is participating to many local events in New York city where you can come meet us, sample our organic Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil and other natural beauty products you and your family will enjoy.
Prickly Pear Seed oil, barbary fig oil or Aknari however you choose to call it, is the “hot” beauty oil of the moment. The beauty industry and media like Allure Magazine have finally started buzzing about its miraculous benefits on skin and hair.
ELLE Magazine featured this precious beauty ingredient and our unique KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil.
What is Prickly Pear Seed Oil?
The Opuntia Ficus Indica plant is a member of the cactus family and is commonly known as Prickly Pear (also known as India Fig Opuntia or Barbary Fig). Native to Mexico, it can now be found in various arid and semi-arid areas of the world such as Morocco. Also called the miracle plant for its ability to survive during long droughts and still produce healthy fruits, the cactus plant grows in open fields without exposure to fertilizers or pesticides. The Prickly Pear fruit contains numerous small black seeds from which the precious Prickly Pear Seed Oil is extracted. The oil has been used by generations of Berber women to fend off the effects of dry desert conditions.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. Its production requires a labor intensive and time consuming (up to four days) process manually handled by Moroccan women at cooperatives. The Prickly Pear seeds are separated from the pulp and are then dried before being cold pressed. Because each seed contains only 5% of oil, up to 60 lbs. of seeds (and a half a ton of fruits) are required to yield about 34oz. of oil.
Here you can watch a video from my recent trip to the south of Morocco, in the Ait Baamrane region, where the Prickly Pear Seed Oil is produced.
Composition & Benefits
Prickly Pear Seed Oil has a high concentration of Tocopherol (Vitamin E) and essential fatty acids (Linoleic Acid or Omega 6). This oil contains more Tocopherol than any other oil available in the beauty care market (almost 150% more Tocopherol than Argan oil). “Tocopherols are molecules with strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.”*
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a potent non-greasy treatment (due to its high level of antioxidant and fatty acids) that is easily absorbed by the skin. Among its many natural benefits, KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil:
– protects against free radicals ( highest level of vitamin E)
– nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin
– tightens pores for a smoother and refined skin texture
– prevents premature aging and wrinkles formation
– brightens dark spots and under-eye shadows
– erases hyperpigmentation spots
KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil is ideal to use as a night serum for an intense treatment of the face, neck, and décolleté that leaves your skin with a healthy natural glow.
At KENZA International Beauty we introduced you to this luxurious ingredient three years ago. And you can find it in four products of our KENZA “be generously beauty”™ line:
KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil: 100% pure, organic prickly pear seed oil KENZA Pure Fusion oil: 100% pure, organic prickly pear seed oil and argan oil
Also in KENZA Pure SPA Bar Soap and KENZA Pure Hair Treatment oil (find them here)
Have you included pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil in your beauty care routine?
We would love to hear from you.