1 – LIKE us and SHARE our page.
2- Create an account at: kenza-international-beauty-nyc.com
3- Comment in this post and tell us why you would LOVE these KENZA Beauty products.
4-Tag three Facebook friends that would enjoy this. Sharing is Caring and Loving!
A winner will be chosen 2/7/16 via our social media outlets.
Giveaway for participants in the USA only.
– Global Argan oil market was 4,835.5 tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 19,622.5 tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2015 to 2022.
– The product is considered as one of the most expensive vegetable oil. This is on account of limited supply coupled with high requirement. Expensive nature of product is expected to result into high revenues over the forecast period.
– Cosmetics segment was the leading application segment and accounted for over 40% of total demand in 2014 and is expected to show significant growth in the coming years. Growth of personal care industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
– Medical and food application areas are expected to witness high growth rates over the forecast period. Product demand in medical segment is expected to be driven by its potential to cure diseases including cancer, inflammatory problems, cholesterol levels and food digestion.
– Middle East & Africa was the leading regional market both in terms of production and consumption. Argan oil is majorly consumed by rural economy of Morocco, which is major producer therefore demand rate is higher in the region as compared to others.
– North America is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 20.2% from 2014 to 2022 on account of its increasing demand in cosmetics for hair treatment and skin care products and in medical industry for disease treatment.
You can find our selection of personal care products made with organic Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil here
After an 8hr bus ride from Casablanca to Agadir and another 2hr car drive, I arrived to Arazane. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot of Latifa’s house, I could hear the women singing a welcoming song in their Berber language. It brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart.
Every year the coop makes some progress. Latifa, the coop Director, informed me the coop has joined a union of cooperative in the Taroudant area (this will allow it to pool some resources, to share best practices, and to have a stronger market presence); has been certified NormaCert which guarantees the Argan oil origin and quality; successfully underwent an inspection by the Moroccan department of Health; and it will be showcased in a fair in Germany representing Moroccan products. These are all great news, but have expenses attached.
On the other hand, new challenges always arise. I also learned the women had not been working for some time because the coop had run out of Argan nuts and it could not afford to buy anymore. Therefore, this year KENZA International Beauty donated the coop a lump sum to buy about 3,000 lb. of Argan nuts and to cover other expenses. This aid helps the coop provide jobs for the women so that they can be more productive and financially independent.
My assistant and I spent the day with the women to learn more about their work and responsibilities at the cooperative. Here are two videos that we hope you will enjoy and see how the Argan oil process is not as easy as it seems. We value the hard work of all the women working in cooperatives in Morocco producing many products that we all love.
We are grateful for your continuous support, for being loyal to our brand: KENZA“be generously beautiful”™ and for allowing us to spread more LOVE-BEAUTY-GENEROSITY
Share this post with your friends, family and peers. Help us grow!
We are giving 10 bottles of KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil 1oz ($17 value)
Our main goal at KENZA International Beauty is to let you discover the real Moroccan Oils from Morocco:
Argan oil (because the Argan trees has been growing only in Morocco for centuries) but also Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Rose Oil, and many more.
We share information with you about the source of our beauty products, we let you sample it at fairs and we are present on all social media platforms trying to expose you to the real Moroccan beauty oils.
A great article in The Guardian Newspaper explain it all also make sure to read it.
“People got crazy over it. And when you see the product, there is nothing to get crazy about,” says Fajry flatly, “this is crap.”
Products were either mixed with chemicals or of low quality, easy to spot because the oil is slimy. She took it personally.
Dr. Oz also had a great segment about it on his show. This short video explains it so well: How to buy Argan Oil?
Most hair products brands, using the popularity of the name Argan oil or Moroccan oil contain few drops of the actual oil. There is nothing Moroccan about these ingredients (beside the drop of Argan oil they add):
And there are hundreds of products in the market fooling the consumer. Don’t be one of them.
We decided to offer ten bottles of KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil 1oz ($17 value). The only hair treatment with real Moroccan oils: Organic Argan oil & Prickly Pear Seed Oil, No Dimethicone or Silicone Chemicals (cyclomethicone, cydotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane)