– Global Argan oil market was 4,835.5 tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 19,622.5 tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2015 to 2022.
– The product is considered as one of the most expensive vegetable oil. This is on account of limited supply coupled with high requirement. Expensive nature of product is expected to result into high revenues over the forecast period.
– Cosmetics segment was the leading application segment and accounted for over 40% of total demand in 2014 and is expected to show significant growth in the coming years. Growth of personal care industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
– Medical and food application areas are expected to witness high growth rates over the forecast period. Product demand in medical segment is expected to be driven by its potential to cure diseases including cancer, inflammatory problems, cholesterol levels and food digestion.
– Middle East & Africa was the leading regional market both in terms of production and consumption. Argan oil is majorly consumed by rural economy of Morocco, which is major producer therefore demand rate is higher in the region as compared to others.
– North America is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 20.2% from 2014 to 2022 on account of its increasing demand in cosmetics for hair treatment and skin care products and in medical industry for disease treatment.
You can find our selection of personal care products made with organic Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil here
While for most people the beginning of a new year is the time for new self-improvement resolutions, I usually do not have much time to think about it. This time, instead, I started the year with a nasty case of the flu. I was very sick for ten days, physically exhausted, and unable to do any work. For once, I had time to reflect and I realized I need a better balance between managing my business, taking care of my family and myself, and volunteering. And delegate more : Whole Foods can be a great personal chef!
During the last six months of 2014, I over- worked and, essentially, tried to do more than I could handle. So, this year, I made a resolution to take more time off, to get back into martial arts training with a MMA fighter at InnerGfitness (for therapy and stress management), to not answer work emails or calls at night or Sundays, and to try to keep my personal and professional lives separate.
Since the inception of KENZA International Beauty almost two and half years ago, I have been constantly solving problems, coming up with creative ideas, and juggling the multiple hats that all small business owners wear to run a successful business. However, two events particularly energized me in 2014.
The first one was the article published in July by The Guardian Newspaper.
This put KENZA International Beauty on the map as a global provider of the best, socially responsible, pure, and organic Moroccan Oils. This helped us expand our market (retail & wholesale) to the UK, Kenya, the UAE, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Sweden, Dominican Republic, and even in Morocco. I will always be grateful to Nina Roberts for finding me and sharing my story to the world.
We do not have a big marketing budget to promote our business. Instead, we rely on “organic” marketing: being featured on TV news programs, magazines, and celebrities’ beauty blogs, and by the word of mouth of our many beautiful friends (e.g. customers). We prefer to spend funds on developing new and superior products, and on improving women lives.
The second one was the Chase Mission Main Street Grant competition I entered in October. A $150,000 grant would have taken my social enterprise business to the next level right away. It would have helped us create more products, upgrade our brand and website, and provide more financial support to women in Morocco and the USA. Unfortunately, the national competition was fierce and we did not receive one of the twenty grants. I was sad for a couple of days, but then I thought about all the wonderful and beautiful friends who voted for us and cheered us all the way, and I felt so much better because I know with your support I am sure we will find another way to fulfill our social mission. Thank you again!
Looking ahead to 2015, I know it will be another successful year for KENZA International Beauty and a more balanced one for me!
Stay tuned as we will soon announce the introduction of a new beauty treasure from Morocco, a redesigned package, new giveaways, and other exciting projects. Sign up at http://kenza-international-beauty.com
KENZA International Beauty provides the highest quality skin & hair beauty care made with 100% Pure Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil. Our Moroccan oils are USDA Organic, registered with the FDA, ISO9001 certified for quality, sustainably sourced, produced by women cooperative, and support social change for women.
KENZA “be generously beautiful” ™ Skin & Hair care line is available for retail and wholesale and also available in bulk for Organic/Green SPA, Health & Beauty stores, and professional Hair salons.
KENZA “be generously beautiful”™ Skin & Hair line for retail and wholesale distribution: