“Being natural is incredibly empowering for women because it’s just who you are. You’re embracing all the beautiful things about you from your head to your toes. Because when you mask so much of your natural beauty, people don’t get to see that.”
The singer-songwriter and early ‘90s member of group TLC is spot on with her quote about natural beauty. And a lot of people seem to agree with her.
According to a recent report by Grand View Research, “growing demand for organic and natural hair care, skin care, and cosmetic products is expected to augment” the growth of the global organic personal care market to $25.1 billion by 2025 as demand for organic skincare, haircare, and cosmetics drives consumers to look for natural and organic labels.
Because skincare (body lotions, sunscreens, and face creams) is expected to have the largest market share, followed by haircare, natural and organic skincare is expected to be close to one-third of the total global organic beauty market.
This phenomenal growth is driven by factors such as:
– Changing consumer perception towards organic products
– Growing awareness of harmful effects associated with chemical substances
– Rising demand for chemical-free skin and hair care products
– Changing lifestyle of consumers regarding organic personal care
– The ability of natural ingredients to provide anti-oxidation properties and improve skin immunity
– E-commerce as a key source used by consumers’ access to products that are otherwise unavailable in malls and retail stores
– Stringent regulations promoting natural product use in the skincare industry
The global cosmetic market is highly competitive due to many large cosmetic brands. Market leaders are launching new products and acquiring smaller companies to grow their product line and to expand geographically. KENZA International Beauty has carved a niche in this ultra-competitive market by providing the highest quality natural beauty products to meet the increasing demand for clean label products by health conscious consumers globally.
We also supply many indie beauty brands around the world that proudly create unique cosmetics with our wholesale organic Moroccan oils Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil) and Essential oils (Lavender and Lavandin oils) sourced from Provence, France.
Our customers are now free to use less or no make-up and let their natural beauty shine!
KENZA International Beauty Introduces 100% Pure Moroccan Beauty Oils
You Can Be Beautiful. Or You Can Be Generously Beautiful.
New York, NY, February 3rd, 2014 – KENZA International Beauty, a corporate social enterprise had successfully launched a pure Moroccan beauty oils product line: KENZA “be generously beautiful”™
• Within its first year, KENZA International Beauty cultivated a loyal international following from the US to Australia, garnering raves from beauty editors, makeup artists, and bloggers.
• KENZA means treasure in Arabic while “be generously beautiful”™ refers to the introduction of a philanthropic element in the purchase of beauty care products.
• KENZA International Beauty harnesses the power of two treasured certified organic Moroccan oils known for centuries to carry beautifying properties.
o While prized Argan oil has gained popularity in the beauty market recently; KENZA International Beauty introduced the highly sought and precious Prickly Pear Seed oil, with the highest levels of antioxidants (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids (Linoleic Acid or Omega 6).
• With excellent price points ranging from $12 to $77 (excluding special offers/sets):
o KENZA “be generously beautiful” ™ luxurious skin and hair beauty oils line is priced to be affordable, so everybody can experience pure beauty without sacrificing on quality.
• KENZA International Beauty aims to achieve real beauty with a streamlined product range while supporting women social causes.
The Exception. Not the Rule.
• Consciously created & certified for purity. KENZA International Beauty scoured the market to select the purest oils from trusted sources—and has the certification to prove it
o Certified USDA Organic – Registered with the FDA – ISO9001 certified for quality
o Sustainably sourced and produced by women’s cooperatives in Morocco
o Chemical & Cruelty-free
• KENZA “be generously beautiful”™: KENZA International Beauty uses its collective buying power to support social change for women by partnering with two women’s foundations in the US, as well as directly supporting a women’s cooperative in Morocco.
Visible Results. Simple Formulas.
KENZA International Beauty’s superior skin and hair care range incorporates only the purest ingredients without the use of parabens, mineral oils, silicones, alcohol, colorants, or animal ingredients. Never tested on animals.
Versatile Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil are enjoyed by women for their head to toe beauty care and by well-groomed men.
Formulas are results-driven with client feedback including improvement in skin tone, increased skin elasticity, diminished age spots, and nourished skin, hair, and nails.
KENZA International Beauty – A generously beautiful mission since December 2012
Contact: Khadija Fajry, Founder & CEO – KENZA International Beauty LLC
46-28 Vernon Blvd, Suite 403, New York, NY 11101 Cell:1-646-249-7769
KENZA “be generously beautiful”™ Skin & Hair line for retail and wholesale distribution:
-Telemundo: KENZA International Beauty on Telemundo* Mujer de hoy: Beneficios del aceite de Argon
-The Daily Dish: KENZA Pure Argan oil & KENZA Pure Hair Treatment oil: ABC4 Utah – the Daily Dish
Media & Beauty experts Recognition:
– Dr. Frank Lipman on Pinterest: “Be Well Products We Love”
– Sophie Uliano, New York Times bestselling author, healthy living advocate and Beauty Insider on OpenSky, loved KENZA Pure Platinum package, KENZA Pure Argan Oil and KENZA Pure SPA Bar.
– Kim West, Beauty World News: “The Benefits of Facial Oils: Yes, They’re Good for Your Skin”
– Celebrity Makeup Artist Nicole Bryl Make-Up New York:
Incorporates “KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil” into her makeup kit when she’s getting her clients Red Carpet Ready!
KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil & KENZA Pure Hair Treatment oil have made the list of beauty products Nicole Bryl can’t live without. “Celebrity Makeup Artist: Nicole Bryl, Make-Up New York, Spills Her Can’t Live Without Beauty.”
– Blogger Bellina of Nibella: KENZA International Beauty: Pure Fusion Oil
“This oil has kept my skin moisturized and supple despite the windy autumn weather. It absorbs quickly into the skin and gives me a natural glow. I’ve accumulated some brown spots from my vacation in Thailand over the summer, and the oil, to my delight, is gradually lightening the spots. This oil will definitely be holding prime cabinet space throughout the rest of Autumn and Winter.”
– Blogger Megan of Seed To Serum: Argan for All!
“KENZA Pure Fusion Oil: This remarkable blend contains only two spectacular oils, argan and prickly pear. Wrinkles and dehydration are no match for these two nutrient-dense oils. This oil is perfect for purists looking for a little more oomph than argan alone can offer, but not willing to stray too far from the familiar. It is also wonderful for men because the scent is nutty, rather than sweet and flowery.”
– What our Beautiful Friends, a.k.a. our clients, say:
Alicia Archer reviews KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil: Read her Blog & watch her video
Amira Lamb KENZA Pure Argan oil & KENZA Pure Fusion Oil
Karen R. NY KENZA Pure Argan Oil & KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Elaine, S. NY KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil & KENZA Pure SPA Bar Soap
Andrea A. NY KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Cynthia D. NY KENZA Pure Hair Treatment Oil
Janet M. OH KENZA Pure Fusion Oil
To read more reviews on each product, go to Shop & Products
Discover us & Connect Via Social Media
Contact: KENZA International Beauty LLC – Khadija Fajry, Founder & CEO
46-28 Vernon Blvd, Suite 403, New York, NY 11101 Cell:1-646-249-7769
KENZA International Beauty
Website| Blog | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
I used to have a Brazilian Keratin treatment done as soon as the summer starts just not to have FRIZZY, PUFFY (like an angry Blow Fish) hair. This summer I had a cheaper version: ARGAN Oil. It works wonderfully for the frizz and the puffiness you get at the beach, when it rains or just with the NYC humidity. Check out my hair at the beach on the picture and you know I have curly, crazy, thick hair.
– To achieve global social change via distribution of beauty product by providing financial assistance to women in Morocco and the US. A portion of the profits from my products’sales will be donated to active and reputable US Women foundations.
With your help and support we can achieve social changes for women and become beautiful inside and out.
“be generously beautiful”
To learn more about our mission and our products, please contact us at: