During my December trip to Costa Rica, I visited the old town of Nicoya in the Guanacaste region.
Nicoya is one of the five “Blue Zones” in the world where people live the longest while having a great quality of life.
HEALTH AGING – 5 Places Where People Live the Longest and Healthiest Lives
By JAMIE DUCHARME February 15, 2018
According to scientists, the most likely factors for this longevity are family connections, diet, exercise, and the local environment.
Does this beach paradise hold the secret to long life?
By Robert Howell, CNN “This notion that you have to be rich to be healthy is completely wrong, and in Blue Zones we’re almost wholly seeing longevity among people who would technically be well below the U.S. poverty line,” says Buettner.
Read more and make sure to watch the video. I guarantee you will be amazed and book your next vacation (or retirement place) to Costa Rica.
So if you plan to move to beautiful Nicoya, don’t forget to pack your supply of KENZA beauty products so you can look your best in your 100s (or just order online and we will ship to your address in Nicoya).
I love my Saturdays! Taking time off should be taken without guilt.
Don’t you love the weekend when you get to relax, exercise, spend quality time with your family and friends and most importantly pamper yourself?
After a long week of work managing my business, taking care of my family and figuring out what’s for dinner, I make sure to take some time off and Saturday is my day. I am neither a mom, nor a wife, I am Khadija and I make myself a priority. It may sound selfish but I truly believe that you can always give the best of yourself when you take time to decompress, change your mind and step out of your routine.
What I love is taking fitness classes or working out on my own at Equinox Fitness Club. After working out I love to treat myself, depending on how much time I have, with either a reflexology massage a manicure & pedicure or with a Moroccan Hammam SPA (my ultimate favorite).
Of course I bring all I need: Moroccan Black Soap, kissa (exfoliating glove), a hair mask, a facial scrub (that I also use as a mask because it has rose powder, honey and Argan oil. Soon available in our e-store), and my Argan oil, Fusion oil and Eye serum. Oh, I forgot I soak my hair the night before with my Hair oil Treatment too.
I have to admit that it is nice to have a facility like Equinox where I can do all of this but you can create your own Hammam SPA at home as well. Here is how:
MOROCCAN HAMMAM SPA RITUAL
• In a Moroccan Hammam SPA or your bathroom warm up your body with a hot bath, shower or steam for 10 min to open pores.
• Apply generously (1 tablespoon) KENZA Pure Moroccan Black Soap all over your body. Let it penetrate for 5 to 10 min (it is important to stay in a warm environment). Rinse off with warm water (no soap). Video via Organic SPA Magazine
• Rinse the glove and start massaging gently skin (body only) in circular motion. After few minutes layers of dead skin and impurities will roll off the body onto the “Kissa” exfoliating glove.(Wash and dry your KENZA Hammam Glove).
1 – LIKE us and SHARE our page.
2- Create an account at: kenza-international-beauty-nyc.com
3- Comment in this post and tell us why you would LOVE these KENZA Beauty products.
4-Tag three Facebook friends that would enjoy this. Sharing is Caring and Loving!
A winner will be chosen 2/7/16 via our social media outlets.
Giveaway for participants in the USA only.
– Global Argan oil market was 4,835.5 tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 19,622.5 tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2015 to 2022.
– The product is considered as one of the most expensive vegetable oil. This is on account of limited supply coupled with high requirement. Expensive nature of product is expected to result into high revenues over the forecast period.
– Cosmetics segment was the leading application segment and accounted for over 40% of total demand in 2014 and is expected to show significant growth in the coming years. Growth of personal care industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
– Medical and food application areas are expected to witness high growth rates over the forecast period. Product demand in medical segment is expected to be driven by its potential to cure diseases including cancer, inflammatory problems, cholesterol levels and food digestion.
– Middle East & Africa was the leading regional market both in terms of production and consumption. Argan oil is majorly consumed by rural economy of Morocco, which is major producer therefore demand rate is higher in the region as compared to others.
– North America is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 20.2% from 2014 to 2022 on account of its increasing demand in cosmetics for hair treatment and skin care products and in medical industry for disease treatment.
You can find our selection of personal care products made with organic Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil here