During my December trip to Costa Rica, I visited the old town of Nicoya in the Guanacaste region.
Nicoya is one of the five “Blue Zones” in the world where people live the longest while having a great quality of life.
HEALTH AGING – 5 Places Where People Live the Longest and Healthiest Lives
By JAMIE DUCHARME February 15, 2018
According to scientists, the most likely factors for this longevity are family connections, diet, exercise, and the local environment.
Does this beach paradise hold the secret to long life?
By Robert Howell, CNN “This notion that you have to be rich to be healthy is completely wrong, and in Blue Zones we’re almost wholly seeing longevity among people who would technically be well below the U.S. poverty line,” says Buettner.
Read more and make sure to watch the video. I guarantee you will be amazed and book your next vacation (or retirement place) to Costa Rica.
So if you plan to move to beautiful Nicoya, don’t forget to pack your supply of KENZA beauty products so you can look your best in your 100s (or just order online and we will ship to your address in Nicoya).
We are surrounded by many holistic wellness optons or approaches to heal symptoms, diseases and overall well-being. It includes Naturopathy, homeopathy, massage therapy (deep tissue, Thai massage , Chi gong, Shiatsu, Ashiatsu) , meditation, aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Acupunture, Reiki, or even hypnotherapy.
I participated to this symposium without thinking that I was also a healer. After two days of listening to holistic experts talk, I understood that there are many ways to offer healing. I discovered that by offering beauty products made with natural, botanical active ingredients, I am also contributing to your well-being and therefore I am a healer.
This is the path that I want to continue exploring and by offering what nature already blesses us with, I want to be part of your well-being.
I am so grateful to all the participants for guiding my way by sharing their knowledge, passion and love of healing others.
– Global Argan oil market was 4,835.5 tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 19,622.5 tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2015 to 2022.
– The product is considered one of the most expensive vegetable oil. This is on account of limited supply coupled with a high requirement. Expensive nature of the product is expected to result in high revenues over the forecast period.
– Cosmetics segment was the leading application segment and accounted for over 40% of total demand in 2014 and is expected to show significant growth in the coming years. The growth of personal care industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
– Medical and food application areas are expected to witness high growth rates over the forecast period. Product demand in medical segment is expected to be driven by its potential to cure diseases including cancer, inflammatory problems, cholesterol levels, and food digestion.
– Middle East & Africa was the leading regional market both in terms of production and consumption. Argan oil is majorly consumed by rural economy of Morocco, which is a major producer, therefore, demand rate is higher in the region as compared to others.
– North America is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 20.2% from 2014 to 2022 on account of its increasing demand in cosmetics for hair treatment and skin care products and in the medical industry for disease treatment.
You can find our selection of personal care products made with organic Argan oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil here
New York City Green Festival launches its third year April 26-27 at a new venue, Pier 94! At Green Festival®, there is something for everyone interested in living a more sustainable and healthier life. Experience the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green – from food, fashion and health, to energy, construction and design. Enjoy vegan and vegetarian cooking demos, educational activities for kids and families, panels featuring inspirational speakers, and live music and entertainment. Shop in our unique marketplace of more than 300 eco-friendly businesses – everything from all-natural body care products and organic clothing to Fair Trade gifts, beautiful home renovations made from renewable resources, plus vegan and vegetarian offerings based on organic, non-GMO or local, artisanal foods. Get your ticket online now (and save)!
During the two-day festival we will offer special packages and promotions on your favorite KENZA “be generously beautiful” ™ Skin & Hair product. This will be a great opportunity to stock up on special gifts for Mother’s day, Father’s day, birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversaries, school teachers, and any other special occasion.
We will also offer special discounts (up to 30% off) on wholesale purchase of at least $250 only at the Green Festival.
If you cannot attend the Green Festival NYC, you can always shop at our e-store and take advantage of our Earth Day special promotion: use Code KENZAGF20 for 20% off all purchases $75 or more (valid only during April 22nd – April 27th 11:59pm EST). This offer is not valid for KENZA Pure Prickly Pear Seed oil or on Gift Certificates.